The Mytton Oak Practice Charter Practitioners And Staff Work To Ensure That:
- You will be listened to and treated courteously at all times.
- You will be given an appointment on the day of request if your need is urgent.
- You will be seen within 20 minutes of a booked appointment or given a reason for any delay.
- Your treatment will be fully explained to you.
- Your medical and personal records will stay strictly confidential.
- You can speak privately to the practice manager if you would like to make a suggestion or complaint.
- You can ask to speak directly to a doctor or nurse.
You Can Help If You:-
- Only ask for an urgent appointment when you need one.
- Only ask for an out-of-hours visit in an emergency.Are on time for all appointments and ring up to cancel if you can't attend.
- Phone in before 10.00am if you need a home visit.
- Treat us courteously at all times.
- Tell the doctor or nurse if you are unhappy about your treatment.
All staff at the surgery have the right to carry out their work without threat of violence. The practice has a policy of removing from our list any patient who is physically or verbally abusive or threatening towards any member of staff or other patients. We are committed to treating all our patients with respect; we feel our staff are entitled to the same respect.